Foraging Events Scotland
Foraging for fungi and edible plants it's a fascinating way to connect with Nature and bring your body into balance and well-being.
Time to put walking comfy shoes on, get lost in the woods, breathing fresh air, connecting with trees and discovering extraordinary kingdom of fungi.
You will be learning about common edible mushrooms and also most important you will get familiar with most deadly poisonous fungi species. Your safety and health are our priority and before you discover tasty mushrooms, you have to be able to recognise and avoid deadly ones.
YES!!!! They are around and often they look pretty and smell good!!!
This event is for beginner foragers to take first confident steps in the woods and also for existing and experienced people who want to join us, deepen the knowledge and share own wisdom and experiences.
This event is for mind body and spirit, we will be sharing powerful breathing techniques and energy body movements for us to be fully present and being able to get the most of the day. Next day you will feel renewed and full of vital energy inspired by Nature.
Great chance for you to find own delicious dinner in the woods as well.
Due to the nature of the events and walking distance, not all events might be suitable for children and dogs. (Feel free to contact us directly to discuss the details).
We will have a chance to discuss our finds and prepare delicious foot in the presence of bonfire.
We have a few written rules and the list with items you would need to take with you. This will be send to you in the pdf form via email once your booking confirmation is complete.
Part of the event is litter picking while we walk along the path, this is nice and appropriate way to give something back to the Nature and show our gratitude. Mother Earth provides us with food and healing on all levels and picking litters we spot it’s a perfect way of saying THANK YOU MOTHER.
The events are hosted by Mycobee Team, we have over 35 years of experience in mushroom foraging.
As you know mushrooms are our passion and we are excited to share this with you.
Looking forward to see you in the woods!
FORAGING FOR WELLBEING SCOTLAND
EVENT DATES FOR 2020
• 1st March, Roslin area, 10am- 3pm
• 8th March, Roslin area, 10am- 3pm
• 5th April, East Lothian, 10am- 3pm
• 12th April, Fife, 10am- 3pm
• 3rd May, Pentlands, 10am- 3pm
• 10th May, Balerno, 10am- 3pm
• 7th June, East Lothian, 10am- 3pm
• 5th July, Perthshire, 11am- 4pm
• 1-2nd August, Perthshire, TWO DAYS, You can join for the full event (your own tent will be required), or just one of the days
• 9th August, Pentlands, 10am-3pm
• 30th August, Balerno, 10am- 3pm
• 5-6th September, Aberdeenshire, 11am- 4pm, TWO DAYS, You can join for the full event (your own tent will be required), or just one of the days
• 27th September, Perthshire 11am- 4pm
• 4th October, Fife, 10am- 3pm
• 25th October, Pentlands, 11am- 4pm this is last event of the year.
Cost for the event:
• one day event per person £35/ couples £50
• two days event per person £60/ couples £100
if you want to join for just one of two days event, then is £35 per person / couples £50
Booking in advance is necessary as places are limited and we need to prepare event materials.
Non refundable deposit of £15 is required to confirm your booking.
You can book here, ones completed, you will receive booking confirmation receipt along with ticket for the event. All detailed information including exact meeting point will be sent via email.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com