PRODUCT CODE: MB0016
• TRADE PRICE: £3.90
• DISCOUNT: 25%
• MINIMUM ORDER: 3 BAGS
• NET WEIGHT: 20g
• All mushrooms are sustainably cultivated at our farm in North Berwick, Scotland using locally sourced, organic* substrates to give you best quality of our products.
• Our dried mushrooms are selected carefully, sliced and dehydrated at low temperatures.
• Easy to be rehydrated and stored.
• Long shelf life, up to one year if properly stored.
• BULK ORDERS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST: 100g-1kg
To make 20g of dried mushrooms we use 200g of fresh mushrooms.
Wholesale Dried Gourmet Mix Oysters 20g
Sadly we are not able to deliver for free any more for our local customers. All orders can be placed online for 1st class delivery. Local customers from East Lothian area can pick up from Haddington Farmers Market on last Saturday of the month.
Edinburgh customers can pick up from following markets:
1st Saturday of the month Portobello Market
2nd and 3rd Saturday of the month Edinburgh Farmers Market
Fresh mushrooms are subject to availability, best way is to preorder,, waiting time 1-2 weeks.
Please note: we do not post fresh mushrooms due to their nature, they need to be refrigerated all the time.